Amazing Tricks Of Google...Must Try It

Hi hello everyone.Welcome to this blog.I think you have seen many posts, tricks on my blog.Today I will show you how to do some magics with Google.These are amazing tricks and some secrets about Google.

Firstly Goto Google...

1.Search "Let it Snow" and click "I'm feeling Lucky" and wait for sometime and suddently you will see the snow fall


2.Search "elgoog" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and you will some magic.


3.Search "Google Loco" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and see what is moving.


4.Search "lol limewire" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and experience the world of magic.


5.Search "Epic google" and click "I'm feeling lucky"


6.Search "Rainbow google" and click "I'm feeling lucky"


7.Search "Google pacman" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and then click "Insert coin"


8.Search "weenie google" and click "I'm feeling lucky"


9.Serach "Google sphere" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and wait for sometime.


10.Search "epic box" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and see the epic from Google.



If you want more tricks and latest news and about tips, tricks..keep visiting this blog.You will see many more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll